Friday, February 12, 2010

I have so many exciting things to share with you today, I don't know where to start.

The MOST exciting thing is......there is a new baby booshay on the way!!!


And it is NOT me.

It's Matthew and Melinda.

DSC_2863-2

They are expecting to be parents in early Sept!!!

We couldn't be more thrilled!!! It's a whole new world for us and we are just along for the ride
this time. The remarkable, wonderful, warm and cuddly ride!!!

Melinda shared about it on her blog just last night.

Next up.

What I will be called. Cause it ain't gonna be grandma.

(I'm so classy)
******



Secondly, I have tinkered and thought and wondered and worried over this long enough.
I shall bite the bullet and just go for it.


Photography Workshops and Mentoring-ed


I am busy picking dates for the workshops.
The first workshop will be limited to five students.

I will be contacting people who have emailed me and shown interest first....so if you would like to be on that list write to me at
booshay6@charter.net

These workshops are intended for the inspired beginner, not the professional photographer.

My goal is to teach and share and demonstrate so that my students walk away more capable and confident and even more inspired than ever!

Sound good?


******

And one last thing....I mean...how can all these exciting things happen on one day....

My logo was finished yesterday!!! It is pretty and breezy and unique. I love it!



donna boucher logo






Thanks for being here with me so I can share all this wonderful news with you!!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.