Friday, March 19, 2010

I have a guilty secret.

I read Perez Hilton.
I have read his blog since the beginning.

I love my movies and movie stars and Perez seems
to always get the scoop.

But NEVER in a million gazillion years would I have thought a friend of mine
would show up in the pages of Perez Hilton.

And last night as I was watching The Real Housewives of New York City.
(another guilty, guilty secret) my hubby yelled to me to 'go see Perez Hilton'.

I thought it was going to be an update on the tragic Sandra B. story, but no,
it was Ree. Ree and Reece. Reece as Ree.

It's just all so amazing, isn't it?

pwperez

I took a screen shot.

Ree says this is not a sure thing yet. But the rights to the book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels have
been sold.

Ree's Announcement


I look forward to reading about Ree and Ladd's first year of marriage...(when Ree finishes that second half of the book)
If Reece does play Ree, will she dye her hair red?

And the most important question of all.....

Who will play Ladd/Marlboro Man!?

Here are my thoughts.

Jake Gyllenhall would be perfect with a little bleach. I don't think that would work now, tho.
Too bad about that.
Bradley Cooper. Right age. Blonde.
Matt Damon, Blonde. Kind of the right age.

Too bad Brad Pitt is too old. Just way too bad.

What do you think?
Who am I missing?

Have fun speculating? I know I will.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.