Thursday, March 25, 2010

MyPicture

So here I sit.
Staring at the computer.

This picture was taken a month ago.

If I took it this morning you would see a red nose and tears
streaming down my face.

I looked for a quote or two to put up that would say how I
am feeling but that just made me cry more.

So I will just post a picture or two today and leave it at that.


My brother and sisters and I, we learned something a long time ago.
We learned to love one another.
That our siblinghood was strong and gracious and unconditional.

We are The Seven of Us.

We will always be,

The Seven of Us.

DSC_7841-3

Here is a picture I took of Keith and Sue in November in Arizona.
Suzy didn't quite look like herself.
Now we know why.

"But the love, the love,
the love...
it was always the richest kind...."
~g.brown


Love one another. Every day. You will never regret it.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.