Friday, March 05, 2010

DSC_4264-2

The worst part about being sick is missing all of your very favorite activities.
Katie had a huge line up of important things this weekend.

Destination Imagination
Fish Fry
School
Basketball game.
Birthday party
more Destination Imagination.

ugh.

I guess we will make a trip to the doctors office today.

But you know what that means....that most awful of tests...

the throat swab.

Oh my goodness. I have already gently warned her. She really hates that throat swab. :o(

The rest of the day we will be playing Uno.

DSC_4255

Katie is growing up.

She uses strategy now. There is some thinking going on
in that pretty little head of hers....


****

What is the most important thing you ever missed because of a stinkin' illness?


When I was little I didn't get to visit my brother at Culver Military Academy because
I got car sick so easily. My dad took a few of my sisters to visit Jim, but left me home.

Can't say I blame him.


AND

What is your favorite card game to play with your family?


Happy Weekending!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.