Tuesday, June 22, 2010

DSC_9727-2

If you're going to San Francisco
be sure to....
take the Bart.


Hi everybody!

We just got home this morning at 4:00 am.

I loaded the pictures onto the computer and edited a few for you.
You have waited very patiently to get a glimpse of
Di and Donna take Coit tower.

I just know it.



So here are a few photos of our Thursday in San Fran.

The guys were at the US Open on Thursday.
But this is just the beginning....
I will share more tomorrow.

Until then....




Katie, Emma and I took the Bart to Embarcadaro.
We met Diane at the Ferry Building.


The coffee drinkers drank the best coffee at Blue Bottle Coffee.

I took pictures of mushrooms.


DSC_9735-2

DSC_9736-2



The End.











Naw. I'm just kidding :o)


DSC_9902-2

We walked from China town (where we ate at The House of Nan King....and we all LOVED it) to Coit tower.

Katie and Emma skipped and floated up the hill.

Di and I, well.....she was kind to stick by my side. It was Mt. Everest Slow.

But we did it and we are proud.

And have pink cheeks to prove it :o)


DSC_9901-2

We weren't comfortable with one another AT all. Ha!

Being with Di was a great gift to me.
She is sincere but not too serious.
She is easy going and smart and funny and lovely.

My heart is full and I am thankful for her.


DSC_9932-2

Here is Diane with most of her gang with a few extras thrown in for good measure.

Gosh! They were fun!
Thanks for coming to the big city to bum around with us!

DSC_9950-22


It's so good to be home.
The humidity greeted us...
and so did the empty highways and smooth sailing.

I loved our trip....
but I really love coming home.


Come back tomorrow to see lots and lots more.



Love ya,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.