Monday, June 07, 2010

DSC_9290-2cr


It's been a long time since blogger has been down like it was today.

Years ago when I started blogging, it happened frequently.
I lost posts....frequently.

It was disconcerting not to be able to do my little routine,
so instead I clicked the button again and again....

hoping it would come around....

You can call me Desmond.

But, blog-sistah Tammy, suggested I go find something to do....

So Katie and I cleaned her closet and drawers and bookshelves for a few hours.
We are not done yet, but we have gotten a nice start.


So that's what I did on my Summer mini vacation from Blogger.


Thank you Tammy for the kick in the pants.
I am such a middle child....I need a little direction now and then.


I will be cleaning and straightening and baking and cooking a lot this week in preparation for
my second workshop on Saturday!
I really like preparing the food for my guests!

For my first workshop, I bought lots of pop and everyone wanted water.
I will get lots of water this time.

I am so looking forward to teaching and meeting the inspired beginners who are coming this time!
It's scary and thrilling for me and I know it probably is a little bit for them too!

Fingers crossed for sunny skies :o)

Hope your Monday has been a good one so far!



We dare not trust our wit for making our house pleasant to our friend, so we buy ice cream.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.