Saturday, June 05, 2010

Sorry I left you hanging in the lurch this morning....

I was getting a workout.

AKA taking pictures of adorable sisters!


DSC_8959-cr

Big Sis was a listener and helper and had the sweetest spirit!

Little Sis was on the go, go, go!!!

DSC_8274-2

She didn't really know what to think of me....
I was the person keeping her from....
totally diving in the water!!

Oh how she loves the water!

DSC_9040-2


DSC_8395-2r

She loves art and just turned seven.
She made my job very delightful.

I made her do silly things like spin and squat....it helped her warm up to me.

DSC_8971-cr

Little model in the temple.

Love this :o)


DSC_9252-2

Gentle and spunky.
Isn't that the best thing about children?
How different they are from one another,
yet... always wonder-full!


I feel very fortunate to be invited into the family circle....even for a short time.

Somewhere in my youth or childhood.....
I must have done something good ;o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.