Friday, July 09, 2010

DSC_1680-2cr
Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/800)
Aperture: f/8.0
Focal Length: 35 mm


The sky could have clouds like this every day and I would be happy.

DSC_1699-2

My 35mm lens is so sharp, it is a bit freaky.




I really love these two dancers from the show So You Think You Can Dance.

Only two girls remain. And to tell you the truth,
the judges did a terrible job of picking girls this season.

They picked amazing boys with a lot of charisma and then
they picked girls from different styles.

A girls they chose were just NOT the best but they picked them for variety and I think
girls have a tough time anyway cause it seems the voters are mainly teenage girls voting for
cute boys.

It aggravates me.


And ya want to know what else aggravates me?
That Glee teacher lusting after doe-eyed Emma while his wife schemes and plots.

It's just all so wrong and should not be the plot in a comedy.
It's bad news all around.

Sure the wife is unpleasant and jerky, but that
does not give her husband a green light to cheat and form
emotional attachments with other women.

Does this bother other Glee watchers?

It's like if Mr. Darcy was snorting cocaine.

Don't think I could get over that character flaw and still like him.

And even if Mr. Glee teacher is not technically an adulterer,
he is in spirit.


Glee is nominated for 19 Emmys.

I wanted to watch it this summer and like it.

Think I will watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey,
cause I have standards.

haha

Not.

Why does one bother me and not the other?

Mr. Glee teacher is meant to be loved and respected.

The Housewives are hot messes from start to finish.


And those are my deep thoughts for the week.


****

I really can not believe it is Friday already.
It actually startles me how fast the time flies by.

Enjoy every moment, dear friends.

Fleeting.

–adjective
passing swiftly; vanishing quickly; transient; transitory: fleeting beauty; a fleeting glance.




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.