Monday, July 19, 2010

DSC_2043-2

Patent's to be.

Our son, Matthew and his wonderful wife, Melinda.

It was really a great visit!
Matthew and Melinda were great hosts. We felt very welcome crashing
at their really cute home.

Seven weeks until baby Asher enters our world.
How I wish every baby would meet with so much love on arrival.

That would be a perfect world, wouldn't it?

DSC_2047-2

I snapped a few shots as we were getting int he car to leave yesterday afternoon.

DSC_2057-2

They were not expecting a photoshoot...
but I think they look totally adorable!!!


DSC_2065


We think Asher is going to be super cute!

(Melinda send me a baby picture asap so I can put it up! Please)
(Matthew's baby picture taken by Audrey Perkins. Minocqua Wi.)

Happy Monday!!!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.