Friday, September 24, 2010

Already this morning.
A photo of Katie...
Her backpack weighs her down.

Matthew was that your jacket? or was it Emma's?

As I say...if you buy quality things...they last.


DSC_7070-2

New rules at school this year. Jeans only on Friday.
It seems to be working out okay.

DSC_7082


Also this morning.

My new drink.

At the beginning of the month I gave up a lot of things. Diet Dr. Pepper was the biggie.

I could not live feeling so totally energy-less so I have started drinking Iced Chai.

It fits in with what I am doing for my health and it has become the dining highlight of my day.



**




Also this morning, I have decided that I will share my new blog with you all.
I am conducting a personal experiment.
It will last a year.

I was going to keep it to myself and then make it a book.
I don't think a book is in my future. I'm just not that interesting.

But you might like to see what I am working on and maybe it will encourage you.



The Year of Living Healthfully



Happy Windsday :o)

aka a windy Friday.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.