Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Final Donna Boucher Workshop for the inspired beginner...for 2010.



DSC_3359-2octwksh


One spot left.

It's Full! :o)


****


A few more pictures from the weekend in Omaha...


DSC_6171-3

I liked the light in M & M's backyard!


DSC_6166-3 copy

DSC_6205-2

You would not have believed the tones in this picture.
It was putrid. Photoshop made it presentable.

Emma loves babies.

DSC_6013-2


Outside. Take me outside, Daddy.


DSC_6053-2


This is my homage to all the photographers who love to put babies in things.
It's really popular. Parents seem to love it.

Sometimes I love it.
Sometimes it gives me the creeps.

My little lands end bag was sitting on the table and it called out to me.

"Put the baby in this bag. Right now."

And so I did.

I think he liked it :o)



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.