Thursday, September 16, 2010

Heaven is as prosperous as a soul can get.



DSC_6446-2


I will not take my poster down.

I believe that when you are troubled you should seek wise counsel;
God being the first place to go, then to other believers.

I was not able to hear God thru my sadness and wrong thinking.

You have been there for me again with wise counsel and prayers and support;
always pointing me to the truth. Doing it with such love and gentleness.

I set this website up to be an encouragement to others...to learn God's truth and pass it on....

And like Ray in A Field of Dreams....

It was for me.

I build the blog.
People came.

But I have been the one most blessed.



Thank you for helping me remember that life does not end when we die.
Thank you for passing on the Good News.
Thank you for your support and love.










A much needed reminder

Colossians 3:1-4


1 Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. 3 For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.




Sent from a long time friend

“As Jesus stepped into the garden, you were in His prayers. As Jesus looked into heaven, you were in His vision… His final prayer was about you. His final pain was for you. His final passion was you.”
Max Lucado






This song is not a perfect fit for today.
But I heard it this morning on the drive and I love it.



Watch the full episode. See more Austin City Limits.







With a most grateful heart I say,


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.