Saturday, September 11, 2010

Its dark and rainy here and I'm gonna go to the Farmer's Market in a minute (biggest in the nation),
but before I go I want to share a really cool website with you, it's called Hooked on Houses.


Hooked on Houses


She takes you on tours of houses and apts. from the movies and she decorates her own place and shares tons of fun links.
If you love house hunting like I do. I promise you will love Hooked on Houses!


***

Back to the farmers market....


I plan to get some granola with dried cherries in it and tomatoes and some other fresh and
healthy produce.



eat food. not too much. mostly plants.
~michael pollen


and take an umbrella.



Encourage one another and Go Pack Go!

Donna

p.s.


DSC_5923-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.