Friday, September 10, 2010

DSC_5533-2

Self Portrait: Sunday Morning


DSC_5538-pd


Barn.


Both pictures were edited in photoshop.

Filter>Artistic>Paint Daubs


I don't get out enough, early in the morning.
The sky is it's prettiest in the morning.


*****


Hey Look!


Workshop attendee Nancy Nelson sent this picture of me and the girls just before all the excitement with Asher's arrival....


katiemeemma-2


I ran across it today. I'm so happy to have a picture with me and the girls.


Thank you Nancy!


*****


Yesterday I made a quick apple dish that I thought I would share with you. I mentioned it on Facebook and everyone thought it sounded wonderful. It was. I ate it all before I thought to take a picture. It's the best thing I have eaten all week.
It tasted like the inside of an apple pie.


4 apples peeled and cut in big chunks off the apple.
1 Tbs. brown sugar.
1 tsp. organic butter
sprinkle cinnamon

Toss in crock pot.
Cook on low for about four hours or until soft and mushy.

Eat.

Enjoy the taste of fall!



Has anyone seen 5 ingredient Fix on the Food Channel?
I have seen one episode and I am in love with the show and the hostess.


Who is your favorite chef?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.