Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Emma + Fall + Chicago....


It's Chicago-licious...


DSC_8895DSC_8888

DSC_8939-5

College students know where the free stuff is....

Walk into Giridelli chocolate and get a free piece of chocolate.
Too bad for Katie, it was dark chocolate day.

Emma was fine with that.


DSC_8950-8


Katie and The City rockin' the bokeh.


DSC_8951-5tt

Emma has a lot of wonderful irons in the fire. She is just checking on her messages, while I shoot away.

DSC_8915-4


DSC_8979-4

We found a little patio at the giant Whole Foods on Clayborne.

This picture is a true Katie look.

This is how she looks at me.

I love this look.


DSC_9007

Here is the view from Emma's apartment. She has two windows just like this.
Emma says it's like living in a tree house. I agree! I could just sit and look out these windows...well...at this time of year anyway :o)


DSC_8872-4


We got to church in time for church on Sunday morning. I loved it.

We sang the most upbeat music. The songs were mostly very old hymns but the were played with joy and ....how do you say....speed. I like speedy church music :o)


When He comes, our glorious King,
All His ransomed home to bring,
Then anew His song we’ll sing:
Hallelujah! What a Savior!


Imagine a pause and then a joyful, loud proclaiming of

Hallelujah!!! What a Savior!


Really memorable and touching! I loved it.


***

Happy Tuesday dear ones!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.