Saturday, October 09, 2010

It was the perfect day for a homecoming parade. Jesse, our favorite packer at the grocery store told me there was a parade today at 4:15. It was so gorgeous out and I thought Katie would like it so I picked her up at school and brought her home just in time to run out to the parade.

I've never seen such a short route and Katie has never seen such a short parade...but it was full of color and spirit!!!

DSC_8138

DSC_8145


I caught a glimpse of this tot in her adorable tutu....


DSC_8171-2

DSC_8172-2


She's trying to hold hands!!

So sweet!


Katie wore her Wildcat ears....

She was all eyes!


DSC_8121


DSC_8125-2DSC_8128-2




DSC_8144

Score! Candy!

Katie's favorite part of the parade was recognizing girls and coaches from town!
She's such a social creature.

I wonder where she gets that?


Cindy and I have a fun day planned. I'll take lots of pictures of her. hehe
We went to Hubbard Ave. Diner and had a great meal and then a fun talk late into the night.


I bought four things for Cindy at the store that say "Wisconsin".

Guess what they were?



Have a happy day!

Donna


P.S.

Camera Stats.

Camera Nikon D700
Exposure 0.001 sec (1/2000)
Aperture f/2.0
Focal Length 85 mm
ISO Speed 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.