Tuesday, November 02, 2010

DSC_0083-7


After two months of adjusting to life on earth, babies start to get the hang of it.
They start making eye contact and they start to coo.

It's fascinating to me that they want to copy us. That they want to move their little mouths and makes noises like we make noises.
Isn't that amazing?

And the sounds. Oh the sounds babies make. To me, those sounds are more wonderful than just about any other sounds in the world.



I can't think of one that I like more.




DSC_9961

This mouth slays me.



******

DSC_0279

Katie got lots of candy.
I didn't eat any of it.

I hear the San Francisco Giants won the World Series.

My son writes a sports blog. No one reads it but me.

I like reading his blog.

He is coming home for Christmas. It is going to be a GREAT Christmas this year!


DSC_0089



Sports Plus

Check out Patrick's blog. Surprise him with a comment :o)



Anyone else out there freezing?
Burr. Better turn on the heat or get a sweater asap!


Love ya!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.