Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home

sung by Jorge & Alexa Narvaez





HT to Ellen.
I saw this darling duo on her show yesterday afternoon and fell in love with this song and this sweet family.


******


I had to check out a little bit of American Idol last night. Season Ten. New judges.




Watch how Steven Tyler helped this dude out...



Very fun audition.


I have never heard the song before....it's a Ray Charles song.
Here is my favorite rendition...I found on youtube last night.
This is not Ray. It's Jimmy Barnes.





Two good songs for you...they both made me smile!


******

Because of the trees and the houses, the only place with a little light is in the middle of the street.

I'm kind of digging it ;o)




DSC_3904-3

DSC_3902-3

I'm gonna publish the blog and hope these two pictures show up.
Flickr is showing me mostly blank boxes with the nasty blue question marks this morning.

Oh! There they are!

How fun is Katie's lifted eyebrow in that second picture?


If you got a cool shot of that big moon last night, send me the link, I'd love to see it!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.