Friday, January 28, 2011

Just got home from Starbucks.
A woman waiting for her drink recognized me and asked if I was Donna Boucher.

The darling gals behind the counter overheard our conversation...
and doodled on my cup ;o)


DSC_4388-4

Thanks for saying 'hi', Rhonda!
It was really fun to meet you today!



Sorry about my breath.



*******





Wednesday night the 'accountant' sang this song on American Idol....and I wondered where I had heard it before...
the show played the original song in the background....and then I went looking for it on youtube.

i love youtube.





This song is haunting and sweet and a little pathetic....
but that doesn't stop me from liking it.



****

Now, nobody hired me....but....


slide_16500_229490_large

Someone needs to wear this gorgeous Chanel haute couture dress to the Academy Awards.

I'm thinking Natalie Portman.....



Watch out Rachel Zoe.



****

My sister Janet was thrilled to have her puppy, Buddy, featured on Draw the Dog.


Buddy on Draw the Dog

Thank you Bruce and Jim for blessing Janet with this drawing!

Thank you Buddy, for being such a good boy and making Janet happy.



****








DSC_4355-5bw



“The light spread out and where it touched the Darkness the Darkness disappeared. The light spread until the patch of Dark Thing had vanished, and there was only a gentle shining, and through the shining came the stars, clear and pure.”

—A Wrinkle in Time



Encourage one another,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.