Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DSC_4244

This was my healthy NFC champ game snack.

Pineapple Salsa, guacamole with garlic, and chips.
I measure it out and put it on a small plate to help me keep things in control.

It was satisfactory. I do not think I said, yum.

The guac was a little strong, the salsa was a little dry.

Do I have to do everything myself around here to get it done right???


****


I paid the sales tax for my business yesterday. All by myself. My friend AmyJ has helped me in years past...and this year
I determined that I could do it on my own. I think I did it right. Just waiting to see if the money comes out of my account one of these days.

These official government things always put me on edge.



*****


Last night I made delicious fat hamburgers for dinner. (Patrick's was skinny, mine was fat. We are truly Jack Sprat and his wife)
And in less than ten minutes of eating the burger my stomach started cramping.

Do you think it was just too rich for me?

Can you get sick instantly from a meal? Or was it the custard I ate after school with Katie?



*****


I announced on Facebook that I only needed six more 'fans' and I would reach 1000.
Throughout the day I acquired two new fans....and by the time I went to be two people decided to drop me.
I'm back to needing six fans.

How is that for humble pie?


***


Please pray for Di, her family and her dear mom.

Thank you!

Our friend Nancy's dad has been ill too. Could you please pray for him also?

Bless you.



Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest Comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant (N.) to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.



DSC_2006-fd


Encourage one another and love one another like you mean it,
Donna


p.s. I see the comments are acting wonky today. sorry.
mine are disappearing too. I have no control over them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.