Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DSC_7035-8


It was a perfect afternoon for a walk around the block. Katie assured me that I would be too warm with a coat and boots.
She just loves to go without a coat. It's her thing.


I brought my camera because I was hoping to spot one little flower.


DSC_7013-full


I knew whose yard this would be in...their flower plot seems to bloom first every year.

DSC_7010-5wc


People like wood chips around here.
They are not my fave...



DSC_7023-8


Found treasure.

But a thirteen.
Humm....



And then as our walk was nearly over,
a robin flew down and landed in an icy, mushy patch of grass.


robins-05


Spring, Almost

The sunshine gleams so bright and warm,
The sky is blue and clear.
I run outdoors without a coat,
And spring is almost here.

Then before I know it,
Small clouds have blown together,
Till the sun just can't get through them,
And again, it's mitten weather.

~anon




I love almost Spring.



Wishing you robins and warmth and love,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.