Friday, March 04, 2011

A lovely benefit to blogging for me is that I have
a few very talented blog-sistahs and photographers who
give me their actions to try. All I have to do is tell you the truth about the actions.

I am not obligated to love them or to write long detailed reviews about them.

(Cause long detailed reviews are too hard.)


Jodi of MCP actions is the queen of photoshop and a wonderful business woman.

I use her Newsprint action for Katie's black and white all the time and the picture I got tons of comments on was edited with Mocha Madness from that same set. In The Details.


DSC_0824-4ree

Jodi's new set is dreamy. It contains another black and white that I will use ALL the time.

The actions run flawlessly and are super adjustable.

This set called MCP Fusion is on a whole more my style. A light hand with pretty tones.

Here, I'll show you.

DSC_3130-7 rem

This is Reminisce. It looks like film. I love it.

DSC_6658-7 copyDSC_6658-7beachhouse

Here is one called Beach house.



DSC_8463-vancr

This one called Vanilla Cream got the orange out!


DSC_6718-6

DSC_6718-6vancre

This time Vanilla Cream got the blue out and just made the picture prettier.
I am not an expert here on what happens...I just look and like or don't like :op



DSC_4328-6DSC_4328-6charming


I used Charming for some drama.


DSC_6728

DSC_6728slumpart

Slumber Party.

Isn't this nice? I like it.


DSC_4282-sooc

DSC_4282-reminisce

Reminisce again.

It is so beautiful it makes me sigh.


Thank you Jodi for letting me experiment with your newest set of Actions. Fusion.

MCP Actions: FUSION


********

Do you want to know something crazy?

I still have some Christmas decorations up including the wreath on the front door.


It's about time, no?


We still have snow and the wreath still looks fresh. Why would I want to take it down?

Anita saw robins. I heard a cardinal this morning.


DSC_6788


Dear House Beautiful,

I am sorry.

Love
Donna



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.