Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I like pictures.



funnycateyebrows/not my picture

Wouldn't you love to have a cat that looked like this?





icelandjcaron/not my picture
~jcaron


Wouldn't you love to go to Iceland?




apartmenttherpypics/not my picture
~apartment therapy

Isn't this a great way to display pictures?



irish twin-ree


Did you know we lived in California for one year?


Cindy was born there.
Oh my heavens....This picture is 50 years old.

My love of pictures is all my dads fault.
He took lots of pictures and put them on slides.
We would sit in the dark on the floor and watch the family slide shows.


I loved those slide shows.




Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. ~Henri Cartier-Bresson



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.