Friday, April 08, 2011

Pia.

Three things about American Idol.

1. The judges are partly responsible for a talented performer going home.
Since they think everyone is fabulous, they are not giving the voters any help in the elimination process.

2. It has always been a popularity contest. Pia is not a popular girl. She is beautiful and talented.
But not popular.

3. Voters need to be excited to vote. Paul is not nearly as talented as Pia, but I
voted for him this week because his song was passionately upbeat and fun. Pia was eh.


And that is why they pay me the big bucks.



*****


Since I heard about these from Beth and Carrie, I have been waiting for them.
Beth sent me the link yesterday morning to the Wisconsin State Print!

I love the perfect, clever rhyme.
I love 1canoe2
I love Wisconsin....most of the time....


wisconsin 1canoe2


Follow the link to see more state prints...and other goodies!

1canoe2 state prints!


bigdeal-etsy


And just last night I spotted this funny poster on Pinterest.
I won't be buying this one...but I thought you would all get a kick out of it.

etsy



I hope this won't offend.....



bodyshot


She speaks to me.



Love
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.