Friday, April 01, 2011

A romp at the park after school.


Katie never minds a photoshoot if she can run around.
I just chase after her, try to direct a little, and let her stand on the car.

It's the least I can do.



DSC_8339-6


DSC_8307-9ch


DSC_8361-6


DSC_8330-5



I love ultra styled pictures. Dreamy and soft and pink.
But that's not what I am made of.
If that dreamy soft thing happens, on it's own, hooray.

But you will generally get a North Face jacket with a bit of muck on it from me.

To tell you the truth....I don't even notice it (the muck)....I'm looking at the wind and the eyelashes and grin.



*****


One spot left for the May 21 workshop for Inspired Beginners.
Let me know if you are interested.


*****


When Emma was home for Spring Break she had me watch a documentary called Fathead.
The movie shows the lies and flaws in the movie Supersize Me, and the whole main stream nutrition racket.

I am taking it all with a grain of salt.

Kosher or sea salt.

But check it out...we thought it was very interesting and enlightening.
You can watch it on Hulu for free.





*****

I finally purchased the BBC Jane Eyre with Toby Stephens and Ruth Wilson and got around to watching it over the last few days.
It is a wonderful production. Wonderful chemistry. Toby Stephens needs to work more in the states.
He would be the perfect Scarlet Pimpernel. I think it's time for a Miramax remake of that classic.
Too bad I am not a movie producer.





pay no attention to the running nose.
she wipes it off. eventually.



****


Thanks for being here!
Really.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.