Saturday, May 07, 2011

DSC_2743-4


It's been so long since I had a mother here on earth.
Thirty Eight years without a mom.

But she is in my heart and soul. She taught me to be a mom.
I love my children like crazy, cause she loved us like crazy.

I never wanted to do anything else in the whole world,
because being a mom felt right to me, down to the very core.

When you lose your parents at a young age, like we did,
you realize that life is fragile and fleeting.

You realize what is most important.

faith. family.

and fun.


I wish it had been different. I wish she was still here.
But instead, I will cherish her and continue to honor her as I love my own family
with a great big love that I learned from her.


Love Always,
Donna

1 comment:

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.