Thursday, June 23, 2011

20080821_6646-2

What I found does the most good is just to get into a taxi and go to Tiffany's. It calms me down right away, the quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there, not with those kind men in their nice suits, and that lovely smell of silver and alligator wallets. If I could find a real-life place that made me feel like Tiffany's, then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name.
Breakfast at Tiffany's


Love should be allowed. I’m all for it. Now that I’ve got a pretty good idea what it is.
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Holly.







"...a pretty good idea of what it is."

If you haven't seen On Golden Pond.
See it.


There is romantic love and then there is real love....
of course we want both, don't we?
A little bit.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.