Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Ye ole rabbit trail.


Emma said she loved peanut butter and chocolate.

Then I saw this on Pinterest.

peanutbutterchoc


Peanut Butter chocolate bars Recipe

I am a fan of recipes with four ingredients.
Especially delicious recipes with only four ingredients.


And so I made them.

DSC_1488

I have styling issues.


*****



DSC_7868-5ree


Here is Asher.
He has changed so much since March when this picture was taken.

We will see Matthew and Melinda and Asher in a few weeks.
I am so happy about that.

****


It was a gorgeous night last night,
Emma, Katie and I played Bananagrams on the patio.

Emma and I each won once.

Patrick wondered if we let Katie win.

hahaha

No.


****


And so it goes...
and so it goes....



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.