Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank you for your wonderful advice about swimmers ear and how to take a pill.

Katie practiced with M & M's yesterday (since we didn't have any tic tacs in the house).
I tried to get her to take a pill with some bread and that ended with gagging. So she has to endure the pain.

We will keep trying. You have given me a great method and we are gonna succeed. I just know it.

The Dr. gave her ear drops and Amoxicilin.

This afternoon I will be driving Katie to camp near the Illinois border. Emma was invited to this camp by a woman at church in Chicago. It is a Salvation Army camp and it was started to bless the children from the city. Emma is going as a helper and Katie is coming along for some FUN! It really should be a fun time...how nice to have the girls going together...I never imagined that they would go to camp together :o)

I hope Emma can help Katie with her medicine.
This is Katie's first medicine in her life. The pharmacy didn't have a record of her. How about that!


*****

A small gathering of photos from the last week...


DSC_4628-4 copy

DSC_4794-5

DSC_4575-5


sweet senior!!



DSC_5246-5

hotel light....


DSC_5167-7

me and janet...


DSC_6217-5DSC_6220


DSC_5820-6vin


Adorable mommy and precious boy!


DSC_6136-8boost

Great idea Sarah!


My camera and I have had a busy week :o)


I will share more of Laina's shoot and darling M. on the blog soon!


*****


Better go get Katie packed....she has been packing for herself..and well...you know that does not always work out quite right...

Happy weekending!!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.