Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Bokeh Wednesday!
D80
2008


20080821_6623-sea-bw-eyes
2008.

We were dropping Emma off at college. I didn't know at the time what this face meant.
This sad face. I know now what was behind those eyes.
It will be our secret.

Elastigirl
2008

hello honey



*****


Bri guessed the name of the yarn correctly; Truffles

Very good guess Bri!


****

I was terribly disappointed with the finale of So you think you can dance.

Let's look back at a really great routine, shall we.

Billy Bell and Lauren.
Boogie Shoes!!!
2010


Won't let me embed...sorry...click over for some happy dancing!!!

Click Here!


And on the subject of Disco....

My favorite movie soundtrack of all time is

Saturday Night Fever.



Do you have one?


Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. if you think those fruity Tootsie Rolls are weird. My dad always came home with Circus Peanuts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.