Saturday, August 13, 2011

if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard.
Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!




DSC_7188-8

No photoshop monkey shines here...her eyes are really that pretty blue.

DSC_7247-5

Oh my, this dog was not listening to my friend Karen...it was so funny.
But when her son came out he took over and knew how to wrangle the dog.
And I was SO excited I had my aperture on the right setting to get both E. and the dog in focus.
I had an angel on my shoulder for this one.

DSC_7193-7


DSC_7645-3

Glasses.
No Glasses.

It's hard to decide. So cute. Both ways :o)

DSC_7534-8

E. and her french horn make a beautiful pair.


DSC_7446-6

FAB posture!!! I need to take a lesson.


DSC_7485-6

A quick snapshot with her dad.
I adore.


Here is a funny out take...

DSC_7198


Thank you. Karen, for choosing me to take your sweet girl's pictures.
They have a special place in my heart.
As do you.


****

Happy Weekend!
We are going to see The Help this morning.
So excited.


Love ya lots,
Donna






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.