Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yesterday afternoon I taught a one on one photography class to the loveliest woman from Arkansas!

I was her birthday present!

Isn't that funny? I wish I had remembered to wear a bow in my hair...or something :o)

Her husband emailed me and asked if I would have a workshop or some private time to teach this week.
I didn't have a workshop scheduled but I had some free time and so we arranged it all...and then on her birthday he surprised her and told her what her present was!!

We met downtown Madison. It was a spectacularly beautiful day.
Katie came along to model. You know I don't want to be in every picture. eek.


DSC_8157-75


DSC_8136-74 copy


DSC_8083-6


a brief encounter with a wasp


DSC_8093DSC_8094


DSC_8095DSC_8097






DSC_8188-7

Love this shot. You can see that I spoil her sometimes....
(teaching backlit shooting)


What a great day it was.
Taking pictures. Meeting a delightful new friend.
Teaching, sharing, laughing.

...and spending time with all of you.


Sweet life.


Always love,
Donna












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.