Monday, September 12, 2011

DSC_0470

Blooming where you are planted.


I did not want to move to Wisconsin when I was newly married. I happen to love Illinois.
My people were in Illinois. My comfort was in Illinois. Oak Brook was in Illinois.

Twenty-Eight years later...

I'm pretty happy to be here.

It's beautiful here.
This summer we have been treated to lots of sunshine and I can not complain.


It wasn't my choice....but how many things in life are really our choices.
Little things....we choose....
Big Things....rarely.


Actually there are some big thing we can choose; to be grateful, thankful.
We can choose to love.
We can choose to forgive.
We can choose to delight in the life we have.

We can bloom.


DSC_0477


DSC_0492
~grapes



DSC_0484-7


DSC_0491-7


“It's so much easier to be happy. It's so much easier to choose to love the things that you have, instead of always yearning for what you're missing, or what it is that you're imagining you're missing. It is so much more peaceful.”
~one true thing


“Nothing is yours permanently so you better enjoy it while it’s happening.”
~joan rivers


“I only have one life. I want it to be a happy one.”
~connie and carla


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.