Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good morning!

I have a few things to share this morning...

First is a delightful Senior Session I had on Saturday morning.

DSC_1338-8

DSC_1127-7

DSC_0953-8


DSC_1405-7


DSC_1306-7


I said...Oh! A Farrah Fawcett pose...
and she looked at me quizzically.

DSC_0944

Eva helped me find the light and stayed clear of the blotches of sun.
She's a smart cookie and may one day be your Doctor.


DSC_1402-7cr

Beautiful.


***


Dancing with the Stars: Who will go home first and who will win?

Let's go over this...


Chynna Phillips & Tony Dovolani: 22
J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff: 22
Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 21
Ricki Lake & Derek Hough: 20
Kristin Cavallari & Mark Ballas: 19
David Arquette & Kym Johnson: 18
Carson Kressly & Anna Trebunskaya: 17
Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer: 17
Nancy Grace & Tristan MacManus: 16
Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: 16
Elisabetta Canalis & Val Chmerkovskiy: 15
Ron Artest & Petra Murgatroyd: 14


There are the scores...

Chynna Phillips and J.R. Martinez deserve to be where they are, on the top of the leaderboard.

Chynna is graceful and has natural dancing ability. So does J.R. Martinez. J.R. has a lovely contenance and very good acting along with his wonderful musicality and lines.

I predict J.R. will win this year. (Unless he does not get votes because he is pretty unknown. He is on All My Children.)

Hope and Maks seemed too combative. She is not warming up to him at all. I didn't care for her personality and wasn't inspired to vote for her.

Ricki Lake has talent and I like her personality. I'd like to see her stay around.

Kristin C. was so tiny and stiff, I thought should might snap in half. She could do this...but man, she needs to loosen up...a lot!!

David A. was sweet and excited to be there. I'd like to see him improve. I'd like to see him stick around.

Carson K. was the STAR of the show last night. His dancing was dorky and he lifted his knees in a funny, prancing way, but he was full of joy and enthusiasm and showmanship!!! No fear I tell you. Everyone else was timid. Carson was a riot!!!

Chaz B. has some natural rhythm and is average.

Nancy Grace seemed to be moving very slowly...well...except for her heaving bosom. She has more nerve than me.

Rob K. was fine.

Elizabetta C. was skinny and stiff.

Ron A. was awful.

I think Ron A. will go home first.





So much fun....and isn't that what it should be??





This is J.R.
Darn good first dance.


****


I sent a carmel apple to school with Katie for lunch today. We can get them without nuts now so she will eat them.
I happen to love the nuts.

Isn't this a great time of year?





Yum,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.