Friday, September 23, 2011

North to Minocqua...

Iceberg-Newfoundland-Goose-Cove
photo by Gene Patey



well...not quite. That's Goose Cove Canada. The ice berg floated into the cove from Greenland.
Wouldn't that be a sight to see?




minocqua
photo by Jesse Canfield


This is Minocqua Wi. The Island City.
Nancy invited us to come up for the Beef-a-rama this year. Cindy is coming too.
I am always excited for a sister visit, so Katie and I will head up there after school today.


***

Today is the finale to end all finales.

All My Children airs it's last show today.

I have been watching since 1973. The wrap up of the soap has been terribly convoluted and impossible,
but no matter how mad I got at the writers thru the years, I couldn't abandon my 'story' (as the grannies call it).

These characters have been with me on a daily basis since high school. It's crazy.
I can't seem to find a group of friends, on Twitter or Facebook or on my blog, who care about this show...so
is it any wonder that it is going off the air?


Tad-and-Dixie-kiss

I think I will miss you most of all.
(Thad Martin)





***

Have a great weekend! Fall is here.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.