Saturday, November 05, 2011

Things I spotted on Pinterest this week.





This sweet picture made me smile.



The light and styling of this image caught my eye.

It's so beautiful.


Source: ew.com via Donna on Pinterest



I spotted this picture of Westley and Buttercup.




And this kitchen....swoon.
Dear old stove,
will you be mine?

Source: i.imgur.com via Donna on Pinterest




Wayne's World!! Party Time. Excellent.
That blonde child is a perfect Garth!!!

LOL!

******



Any ideas for coaches gifts? I took this on and haven't gotten any feedback at all.
If you have been a coach, what did you really like getting from the team.

Quick. I need to buy this today.

Thanks!!

We have three coaches, btw.


Hugs and kisses,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.