Monday, December 19, 2011

DSC_4665


DSC_4672


DSC_4678

DSC_4686

DSC_4688

Ginny Potter Glyman Boucher is sleeping under my chair as I type....well....no im holding her..typing with one hand.
I was told she is smart....and she is. She is learning so quickly.
She howled and barked and cried so loudly last night i have never heard such noise. but thankfully she calmed herself in about 45 min. i texted janet and she said...be strong. she wont remember this. i set alarm for 1:30...and took her potty,

then this morning, dh feed her and took her out twice as i slept.

she

it went really well.

babies are hard.

ginny is just a wiz...

she was sad yesterday...if doggies can be sad...
today she is active and playful.

our hands are full...
literally for me right this moment...

oops...

potty break.

I'll write when I can!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.