Wednesday, December 07, 2011

DSC_4257-6

Oh my gosh. How did I forget to edit this picture?

It is dark when Katie goes to school and dark when she comes home,
so unless I am cooking, there is not much of interest to shoot around here.

So....I can always go back and see what pictures I skimmed over in photoshop.

I found a few that I could play with yesterday and this morning.

DSC_4368

Just as Matthew and Melinda were leaving I grabbed Asher and insisted that someone take my picture.

Yay for Yaya and Asher!


DSC_3991-7


Emma is fun to shoot....and edit.


DSC_4095-8


Christmas is coming.

Did you know that?

I guess I better start shopping.

urg.

Ginny Potter (our pup) will be here in less than two weeks.
I am going to train her to love my camera and to make eye contact.
She will be my buddy and my canine muse.

And so it will be.

Amen.



Happy Hump Day!

HO HO HO

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.