Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pinterest Picks 2012
1/52

I really do love sharing these pictures with you all.
It's like show and tell..and for me...show and tell is just about the best thing in the world.



Do you know Design Mom? She took her family to France for the year. Her blog is very popular.
Her house search in France was on House Hunters International. This was her family photoshoot this year by Lily Blue.

Just the cutest styling in the whole world.





I continue to be in love with the Kennedy family images. This is by the great Richard Avedon.





Simply Beautiful




I found this map and thought it was wonderful.

On this same website, I found some other treasures.




courage. compassion. grace. fortitude

good things. for sure.



Source: lost.net.au via Donna on Pinterest




If I remember correctly. This is Mr. Wood's sister and dentist!
How about that?




Roald Dahl's writing hut.
It's perfect.

I have a fantasty of having some sort of 'house' in my backyard. We need a guest room and I think a cottage in the backyard would be charming.




This might be nice too :o)



We watched Midnight in Paris this week so I pinned a picture that reminded me of something....
Patrick and I have a picture on one of these green benches in the South Garden at Norte Dame.

I'm not showing it. I have a shelf butt in the picture and Patrick would rather not be on the blog....again.



Source: ebay.com via Donna on Pinterest




I would wear this every day of the week.
I'm not kidding.

Of course I would have to be thinner. But, you know, if I could wear this, I would wear it every day.





Almond Cake. Have you ever heard of such a thing?
I have not. But I have now and I will make this one day.

p.s. of course the blueberries make the picture more appealing.
But I would not be putting any fruit on my cake.



And that's the truth.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.