Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DSC_6305-7pd

We are waiting for Youtube to upload the Pinterest Talkie Blog....
It is not without it's own glitches.
Technology is not for the impatient....well maybe it is...

Ginny says woof.

I will be back when Youtube gets it together.

Love
Donna


Pinterest Part One





Part Two




Screen shot 2012-01-17 at 10.00.22 AM

Here is the question I remembered I forgot.

How do you put those Pinterest images on your blog with the nice information below them?

I click on the word 'Embed' and then I copy the information and paste it on to my Blog when I am composing a post.


The woman who created Link with Love is called Kal Barteski.
Just wanted to let you know. She is a wonderful artist and seems to be a pretty cool person too.


Done. Hooray.
Hope this helps.

Love ya!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.