Friday, March 16, 2012

Squint

Emma Loves Ginny.
Ginny Loves Emma.


Fell asleep sitting up!!

Emma is gone.
Ginny is pooped.

DSC_8324-8-72


Emma loves the sunshine.


Emma writes


DSC_8397-72nl


Donna loves the sunshine


DSC_8383-72


Ginny is cute.


DSC_8373-72-logo

Some people steal.


Morning by Katie

Katie rocks the iphone camera on the way to school.



Most people are good.
I can not be so naive.

Life is just to stinkin' beautiful to be unhappy.

I shall be thankful.
I will love.
I will never stop seeing beauty every day.


Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. I have blocked pinning on this blog.
If there is a picture you would love to use as a screensaver or something nice like that....email me...
I will say yes. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.