Monday, March 12, 2012

Our friend Axelle sent me the link to this very funny video.
Turns out I am the last person on the planet to see this.
It has been viewed nearly 100 million times.

But if you watch it, you will see, you can not watch it only once.




I adore this earnest and disappointed dog. His name is Clark Griswold.



*****


DSC_8176vinwash

Isn't this a pretty doorway?


****

71/366 just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.

I decided to spend less money at Starbucks.
I told Patrick. I wasn't sure how many times I would go in a week, I just knew it needed to be less often.

Twice this week, I bought myself a Chai and within an hour, Patrick showed up at the house with another.

The best laid plans of mice and men....



What recession?


I took the girls to the mall.

Why is the apple store overflowing with people?
Why is apple recession proof?
Are we really as poor as we thing we are?

(I know the answer to that.)


*****

I'm trying to teach Ginny to go potty at the back of the yard in the scrubby area that had lots of pine needles.
She will not go.

Pray for me.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.