Monday, April 16, 2012

DSC_9767-7


Off to the play.
Katie enjoyed herself very much.


DSC_9788

Making new friends and

DSC_9791

putting on lots of makeup.

Apparently. Tons of fun.


***

DSC_9835-5sq

Ginny is such a nice girl.

Waz that?

She learns quickly and is brave about new things.



I am far from the perfect dog trainer. But we have fun and Ginny is learning in spite of me....and my baby talk....



****

Fettuccine Alfredo. Tomatoes on side.


I made homemade fettuccine Alfredo. It's Martha's recipe. I jotted it down one day while watching her show. It's quite easy.
I decided to have some tomato with it.

It was a great idea.

How delicious the fresh tomatoes tasted with the fettuccine Alfredo. If you haven't tried this. You must.


Happy wonderful windy Monday, everybody!!!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.