Wednesday, July 25, 2012

and then what happened?





Katie and I have a crush on Andrew and Emma from Spiderman.



Source: oncewed.com via Donna on Pinterest


Jose Villa's glorious film images blow me away.
I more and more want a film camera.
Does anyone have an old Leica lying around?





I really want to eat this....and make it, I think.



Source: bhg.com via Donna on Pinterest


Come Halloween, this will be my pumpkin.  I am delighted that I have a plan.
I have alerted Katie to this fact.  We will have to find googlie eyes.
We've got time.






And even tho it's not award season, I have to share this dress.






Source: zimbio.com via Donna on Pinterest



Absolute perfection.





Somehow...  I need to make a room look like this.
Do you love wallpaper?  I do.  It came and went and came and went out of fashion.  I think it's making a comeback.
Do you remember the scene in Tootsie when Tootsie and Julie are lying in bed talking about the wallpaper in her childhood bedroom.  I do.
It is a very tender, lovely scene.


Do you know what always makes me cry?
Tenderness.


Source: flickr.com via Donna on Pinterest



Emma is headed to Omaha today to visit Melinda and Matthew and Asher.
Our grass is growing and it is long and green and messy and it is beautiful.
I think I will go and get my driver's licence renewed....I'm only nine months late with it.
Ginny is sleeping so I can blog without interruption.  I'm happy.

Life is beautiful especially when it's shared.  At least that's how I feel.
Thank you for being here.

Encourage one another,
Donna