Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good morning!

It's seems to me that surfing the internet and reading blogs is on the downswing.  At least with the people I know.
(Apparently Blogher doesn't feel the same way.)  There are so many ways to connect now that even my sisters don't have time to stop in every day.  And that's okay. I love them anyhow.  :o)

But I have found a few blogs that have inspired me;  one for the gorgeous styling and photography and the other for their clever product and styling.

The first is called La Tartine Gourmande
Jep aka Judy sent me the link to this blog and I fell in love instantly.

Mostly due to this picture and others just as lovely.




The other blog/website is called Fort and Field.  They featured the most adorable baby shower I ever saw.

here is the link  Fort and Field




(photography taken by Gabriel Ryan, design by Jesi Haack)

***

I am also using the internet and Pinterest to find recipes quiet a bit.
Do you want to know something funny?  One of the very first books written about blogging was called.
"No one wants to know what you had for lunch." (2006)  haha

How very wrong that was.
Food blogging is the HUGE.


And so it goes....
And so it goes.


Enjoy these creative and beautiful blogs.

Donna