Monday, August 20, 2012

Mumford and Sons~Stopover~Dixon, Illionis

The wait was grueling for the older folks and the youngest folks...

DSC_4037-3

But Mumford and Sons did not disappoint!
What great sounds
and wonderful sights...

DSC_4030-4


The shorties in the group could not see very well....
In this shot I am shooting with the camera held high above my head.

Thank you auto focus.

DSC_3905

DSC_3916



DSC_3913

DSC_3926


DSC_3953


DSC_3959


Katie and Emma were recognized at the festival....
A girl named Jenny asked if I was Miz Boo from Ree's blog....she knew because of the girls.
I was sitting right next to her.
How crazy is that?


DSC_4003



DSC_4053


They had me at twinkle lights!  :o)






"Lead me to the truth and I will follow you with my whole life."

The kids like these songs....

The one below is from Sat. Night in Dixon.




in these bodies we will live
in these  bodies we will die
where you invest your love
you invest your life


A really cool band.


Encourage one another,
Donna