Saturday, August 25, 2012

My sister Cindy has moved to Wisconsin!
It is a wonderful thing. She is very happy!

Yesterday her change address announcement came in the mail.
The card felt heavy in the earthy brown envelope...I didn't know what it was.

On opening it, I squealed with delight...


DSC_4193


Cindy's dear friends from 1canoe2 designed and surprised Cindy with this adorable card!
I called Cindy immediately to gush over the absolute cuteness of her 'new nest' card...I just knew Carrie and Beth had created it.  It is darling and perfect.

1canoe2

I can not wait to have an occasion to send neat cards...I am calling Beth and Carrie!!!

P.s.  I, of course, asked Cindy if I could share her card on my blog including the address.
She was not worried about weirdos... in fact she said, "Maybe someone will write me a letter."

Big Smile.


Encourage one another,
Donna