Friday, April 17, 2015

Yellow. Ginny.


I went outside today to see what pretty things I might be able to photograph.




This one weed, overgrown, who-knows-what is gloriously yellow.
But the tips of it are green.







And look who was watching me so nicely.




Ginny wasn't interested in looking or smiling at me until I put my camera down.
So I took these sweet pictures holding the camera below my chin and chatting to our happy girl.

We love her.



“It seems to me that the good lord in his infinate wisdom gave us three things to make life bearable- hope, jokes, and dogs. But the greatest of these was dogs.” 
~Robyn Davidson 




Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. I am leaving infinate spelled as the author wrote it...she is Australian and maybe that's how they spell that there. :o)


12 comments:

  1. janice2:32 PM

    Is that weed Forsythia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny is precious. Such a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Your photographs make everything look good, even weeds.
    love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was Forsythia, too, at first glance. So pretty.

    Ah, Ginny - you are a darlin'. I gotta say, sometimes I miss my doggy like crazy. Talk about love. It's all over her sweet face xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:16 PM

    your weed looks like a forsythia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, looks like forsythia to me, too. And I knew you did not spell infinite that way. ;)
    Your Ginny is so beautiful. We're trying to figure out what Bella, my parents dog, has in her. She looks like a lab/shar pei mix. They've always wanted a yellow lab. This is probably as close as they'll get.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen to Miss Davidson's thoughts! And, how wonderful to see Ginny - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Ginny! Your weed is so pretty. Have a beautiful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought of forsythia as a weed. I always look forward to it blooming in my yard. We have a big bush that just started blooming yesterday. That's how I know spring is really here!

    Happy weekend! (I have to work all day today. :( I just want to stay home and enjoy the gorgeous weather. )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely Forsythia. I'm jealous as my Forsythia bushes never bloom that fully - usually just a couple of branches of mine bloom. Every year, no matter how I prune. I just love that photo of yours. Another "weed" bush that blooms yellow that I just LOVE is Golden Currant. It smells fantastic! The smell is the very best part, but the blossoms are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there anything as beautiful and heat warming as a dog's smile? Well...maybe a baby's toothless grin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a good quote. anne lamottish.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.